Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Often times, people assume that you will become the authentic you only after getting rid of all the bunkum in your life. Today’s episode goes to show that that’s the furthest thing from the truth.
In this edition, we want to continue with Cynthia’s evolutionary growth and journey into becoming the fabulous artist that she is today, which has not been an easy task.
Today’s topics included:
- How Cynthia learned to compartmentalize her life
- The story behind her painting, Memento Mori
- Charlie’s number one goal in life and how it came to be
- The beauty in the hardships of life
- Tactics for being yourself and discovering the real you
- Being instinctual about your work
- Charlie and Terry’s answer to the ultimate question
Cynthia currently works and lives in Southern California. She received her MFA in drawing and painting from the Laguna College of Art and Design in 2015. Working as a figurative realist painter, Cynthia explores emotional and psychological narrative themes that are part autobiographical mixed with myth and or fantasy. Be sure to check out Cynthia’s website, where you can see the progression of her art.
Be sure to check out Cynthia’s website, where you can see the progression of her art. Catch Charlie and Terry on their websites, Terry Hershey and Right Things with any comments, questions, or even just to say hello; they’re always happy to respond. Until next time!