My very special guest today is Heather Criswell, founder of WiseInside, a company dedicated to helping people step into their greatness and shine bright. She is a speaker, and author of the award-winning How to Raise a Happy Child (and be happy too) and she has a second book, Wise Talk from the Other Side, which will be heart of our chat today.
Heather Criswell is the host of WiseTalk Radio, a podcast sharing a revolutionary approach to heart-centered communication. She’s worked with over 30,000 children and their families, helping them see their power, own their greatness, and communicate from love.
Heather is all about helping us learn and trust a natural wisdom we all have inside but most of us are unaware of.
This is a most fascinating discussion. We talk about?
- Discovering the wisdom you already have inside.
- Letting your light shine so that you enlighten others and change the world.
- The difference between a Grand Purpose vs. everyday purpose(s) in life.
- How to find ways that negative situations (like bullying) can serve you?a very odd consideration.
- How you can realize your personal value when you might be feeling worthless.
You can reach Heather at www.wiseinside.com
Check out this episode!